1.- This website is the property of INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA, S.A. (hereinafter, INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA).
- Tax ID Code (CIF): A-78067998.
- Registered office: C/ Santa Cruz de Marcenado, nº 31, 28015- Madrid.
- Entered in the Madrid Companies Register: Volume 2733, Folio 127, Section 8ª, Sheet M-46871, Inscripción 4ª.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Use of this website makes you a User and involves the acceptance of all of the terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice. You must read these terms and conditions each time you access the site as they may be amended hereunder. Because of its speciality, some parts of this site may be subject to particular conditions or rules which can replace, complete or amend this Legal Notice, so you must also accept them when you use or access them.
3.- All the website content (texts, photographs, graphic material, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.) and the brands and other distinguishing signs are the property of INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA or third parties and you acquire no right over them by using this site.
You must not:
- a) reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, make public, transform or amend the content of this website except where provided for under the law or when expressly authorised by NEBRIJA UNIVERSITY or the holder of the rights;
- b) reproduce or copy for private use the software, images, videos or databases on the website or make them public or available to third parties when this involves their reproduction;
- c) remove or reuse the content of this website.
4.- If you want to enter links to this website from your own website you must meet the following conditions
- a) the link can only link to the home page and cannot be reproduced in any way;
- b) frames of any type that surround the site or make it possible to view it from other internet addresses or together with content unrelated to this site may not be established if they cause, or can cause, error or confusion amongst users regarding the source of the service or its content, involve an act of comparison or unfair imitation, are used to benefit from the reputation, brand and prestige of INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA or are used in any other way prohibited by Law;
- c) no type of false or inaccurate claim about INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA or the quality of its services may be made from the site that makes the link;
- d) the sender may not use the INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA brand or any other distinguishing sign on its website except where authorised by the law or expressly permitted by INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA;
- e) the page which establishes the link must observe the laws in force and may not contain or link to unlawful, harmful content or that which is contrary to morals and good customs and which gives or could give the false idea that INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA backs or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or those which are unsuitable in relation to the activity performed by INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA, considering the content and general theme of the website where the link is established.
5.- INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA is not responsible for ensuring against malicious programs or any other harmful computer element on this site. It is up to you to have the tools to detect and disinfect these elements. Accordingly, INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA takes no responsibility for any damage caused to your computer equipment by accessing this site. INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA shall not be responsible for damage caused to you when it originates from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this site.
6.- This website may include links that let you access other internet pages. In these cases, INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA shall only be responsible for content and services supplied via links after it learns of their unlawfulness and does not diligently disable them. If you consider there is a link with unlawful or inappropriate content, please report it to INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA. Note that this does not mean the University is obliged to remove the link. INSTITUTOS NEBRIJA does not always know the content and services of links and can therefore not be responsible for damage arising due to their lack of quality, failure to act, unavailability, error, lack of utility or unlawfulness and does not respond to statements made or content or services provided via them except where it is directly responsible for the service provision.
7.- You agree to use this website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and any other applicable conditions, regulations and instructions where necessary. You shall be responsible toINSTITUTOS NEBRIJA and third parties for any damage or harm that failure to comply with these obligations could cause.
8.- This Legal Notice is fully bound by Spanish laws. To settle any conflict regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Legal Notice, you expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid (Spain).
© Institutos Nebrija.