Level: A1.3– Actfl-100
Starting date: JANUARY 16th 2024
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Interact in public spaces such as stores and shopping centers.
- Talk about health problems and share recommendations.
- Communicate at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Express emotions in a simple way.
- Talk about plans and projects.
Course description: Course that aims at starting communication in Spanish under a functional and communicative approach. The students learn basic communicative contents to get by in simple daily life situations. Materials of sociocultural nature are used during the course.
Spanish Language Skills and Keywords